If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate all of the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation. Lao Tzu
I am definitely in sync with Mercury Retrograde’s continuing theme of letting go and taking time to review what works well for me now.
Which habits do I want to tweak or carry forward that inform how I choose to show up in my own quirky way?
Hanging on comes naturally to me, and letting go is a daily practice I have learned to embrace:)
I adore beauty, systems, and simplicity so naturally explored the benefits of de-cluttering, space clearing and energy healing.
Fortunately with very little effort magic happens, and here are a few ideas to consider:
1. Clutter is nothing more than a form of energy that’s blocked, and clearing the “stuck energy” in your life with compassion and intentional awareness creates a powerful ripple effect.
2. Clearing clutter acts like a fresh pathway, and is more about free-ing you than free-ing up some space.
3. When you free yourself, you will free others.
4. We cannot clear what is holding us back with the same mindset that created it.
5. Our old ways of thinking keep us stuck in our familiar patterns.
6. Just a few minutes of taking action and letting go of the no longer used/needed/loved creates open space aka freedom.
7. Set your timer for 5-10 minutes and review your closets, your relationships, your worries and wherever you’re feeling stuck.
Not sure where to start? Happy to help…just respond to this Musing…all righty that’s it for this week…have fun de-cluttering so you can begin again with a clean blank page.