Strong like a mountain, flowing like a river
Here’s what you’ll get by Coaching with Joan:
- You will gain clarity on your next steps to achieve your goals and shift through your challenges.
- You will learn how to eliminate any self–limiting beliefs or blocks that stand in your way.
- You will have a loyal partner to keep you inspired and help you move forward.
- You get reminders and exercises to keep you focused and motivated.
Qigong & T’ai Chi Chih
Here’s what you’ll get from your Qigong & T’ai Chi Chih Session:
- Qigong and T’ai Chi Chih are easy to learn and allows your body to deeply relax and release any stored anxiety so it can return to a balanced state of health and harmony.
- Students notice their balance quickly improves, they reduce pain, sleep better, release excess weight and heal faster than their doctor expected after surgery.
- Joan has been teaching Qigong and T’ai Chi Chih since being accredited by Justin Stone in 1987, and has taught thousands of students in California, Oregon and Washington.
- People find her classes through a friend or their doctor’s referral, and she offers individual and small group classes via the internet using Zoom technology.
Mountaintop Musings Newsletter
Here’s what you’ll get by reading our Newsletters:
- Morning Musings are designed to uplift your heart and re-fuel your Spirit with positivity
- Morning Musings arrive via email on Mondays and some Fridays
- Morning Musings are filled with beautiful Northwest imagery from Joan’s I-phone that’s carefully paired with gentle guidance from Joan’s much loved oracle deck, Little Island cards.
Little Island Cards
I find the cards to be so in tune to whatever is going on. They sit on my desk and when I am in a quandary I will pick one and it is always perfect. They often bring me back to what I know and what I stopped paying attention to in that moment. I find I can often breathe more deeply upon reading.
CO ~ Orcas, WA
Here’s what you’ll get from these oracle cards:
- Back in the 70’s I started playing with oracle cards, and 40 years later designed cards for my Qigong students to help them learn how to intentionally slow down and settle their minds.
- Just the size of a standard business card, this little oracle features a little island image on side one and side two reveals 44 thought-provoking words or phrases.
- Each deck has been printed in the USA on rich matte recycled paper, lovingly assembled by hand, and arrives beautifully wrapped in a luxurious moss green velvet drawstring bag.
- These little cards can be used any time you want to feel more relaxed, centered and peaceful.
If you’d like to support our work, please consider making a donation